Thank you Saskatoon for your support during this difficult time! If you’re looking for another fun and safe way to help your local community throughout May and June, participate in #PantryPickUp and help us fill up our pantry!
- Make-up a bulk pantry box/bag with any of the following items listed below (unopened, non-expired items only please). Feel free to collaborate with your neighbourhood, work team, and others in creative ways, but apply the safety COVID-19 measures (i.e. social distancing, no gatherings).
- Canned vegetables, Brown sugar, Pancake mix, Canned soup, Juice boxes, Chicken soup base, Beef soup base, Cooking oil, Dry pasta, Rice
- When your box is ready (likely with around 20 items), call us/leave a message at (306) 242-5122 between 8 am – 2 pm. Pick-ups will be scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday. Please include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, AND COMPANY NAME (if applicable). Tax receipts can be issued for in-kind food donations with corresponding proof of purchase.
- To spread the word, you can take a photo of/with your box, post on social media, and use #friendspantrybox / #friendspantrybag
- Feel good knowing that you are helping us help others!
With your help, we will continue serving meals 365 days a year to those in need. Thank you, we are beyond grateful!