The Saskatoon Friendship Inn relies on generous support from our community.
Donations are gratefully accepted at the Inn between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm, every day. To donate, please ring the doorbell found beside our parking lot door and we will be happy to meet you.
- Ground beef
- Chicken soup base
- Pancake mix and syrup
- Jasmine or basmati rice
- Garlic Plus, lemon pepper, dried parsley, dried thyme, dried rosemary
- BBQ and stir fry sauces (oyster, teriyaki, hoisin, etc.)
- Margarine or non-stick cooking spray
- Baby wipes, diapers and pull-ups (especially sizes 4, 5 and 6)
- Mittens and gloves
- Personal hygiene items: feminine pads, men’s razors, deodorant, shampoo
- Nitrile gloves (all sizes)
Gift in kind food and hygiene donations are eligible to receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount shown on your cash register receipt (within the calendar year). While we are able to accept your fresh, home-grown fruits and vegetables like potatoes, carrots, beans, zucchini and beans, CRA does not permit charitable receipting of these items.
Commercial or bulk donations (restaurants, suppliers, grocery stores, industrial kitchens, etc.) please call Bob at 306-242-5122 extension 5 to arrange logistics. Thank-you!
Winter outer wear and blankets, including new or gently used jackets, ski pants, boots, mittens, toques, gloves, scarves, socks and blankets. We accept items for children and adults. Thank-you!