The Saskatoon Friendship Inn relies on generous support from our community.
Donations are gratefully accepted at the Inn between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm, everyday. Please ring the doorbell found beside our parking lot door and we will be happy to meet you.
For commercial or bulk donations (restaurants, suppliers, grocery stores, industrial kitchens, etc.) please call Bob at 306-242-5122 extension 5 to arrange logistics. Thank-you!
- Fresh carrots, onions, celery
- Dairy products (2% milk, cream)
- Margarine and mayonnaise
- Ground beef
- Tomato paste
- Dried spices: garlic seasoning/garlic plus, parsley, thyme, basil, seasoning salt, onion powder
- Sugar (white and brown)
- Corn starch
- Canola oil
- Aluminum foil
- Mittens and gloves – these are in especially high demand in February
- Toques and scarves
- Adult men’s and women’s jackets and ski pants